We’re LOVING February and continuing to share the LOVE…
In this week’s episode, my conversation is with Alison Brehme and she’s sharing Let It Be Truths.
Alison is the Founder of Let It Be and Let It Be Club, a company centered around a community to share collective wisdom, to remind you of your power, and to be grateful even in dark times. Her products, programs, retreats, and rituals empower and encourage women to step into and create life from the sacred place of who they are at the level of “real and raw” and to always be yourself.
Alison stands for having it all and is dedicated to this way of living and sharing it with other women. It’s not what you might be thinking. She’ll share her wisdom and how this can be a way of life for you so you’re being present to the meaningful moments of life, awakening to new ways of having it all while feeling centered, alive, and real.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @camdenhoch.
Join our conversation and you’ll hear:
- What vulnerable moments in Alison’s life brought her to her knees where she saw herself as a real person and not a person wearing the masks of life that were taking her down
- Her corporate experience of trying to have it all and breaking down, what happened, and how she’s “being and doing” it differently now while running her own company.
- Her inspiration for her new book as it’s approaching publication
- About her work with Let It Be and the programs, products, rituals, and wisdom she shares with this courageous collective
- Alison’s next Dares for herself and Let It Be
Alison has shared a beautiful gift with you all – enjoy your savings for the month of February 2019 by entering the coupon code to get 20% off your order: Camden
You can learn more about Alison and Let It Be in the links below and be sure to stay in touch with her on her social too.