It seems simple, like a no brainer, right – of course, you inhale – how else would you be alive?
But are you really ALIVE?
Is your body fully getting the nutrients it need through your breath?
Is your nervous system off the charts wigged out because of stress and shallow breathing?
Do you feel fully alive, in your body, and conscious of every breath?
How does breathing make a difference in how alive you feel?
Join me this week for this episode of Truth & Dare to explore your inhale. In episode 45, we explored your exhale in “Do You Exhale” and the comments came rolling in. Ellen shared that she realized she’s been holding her breath for years. She’s a mom and has had some challenging issues in the past with health. Challenges can keep you on edge and your body in a stressful state. This can be a source of erratic breathing for not only the exhale but also the inhale.
That’s why I wanted to give ample time to your inhale too.
In this episode, we’ll explore:
- How breathing patterns can align with emotional states and tension in the body
- Breathing the inhale and the different ways to become more conscious of your breath (we’ll do it together)
- Signs of irregular breathing
- How knowing breathing techniques can help you regulate your emotional management
- The average number of breaths a person takes per day
Please leave a comment and let us know what resonates with you. What are you walking away from this conversation with?