Have you ever thought about what your breathing habits are?
What even is a ‘breathing habit’?
Did you know that your breathing habits are like a tarot card reading of your present state of well being and your future quality of life?
You might be wondering, ‘Can I change my breathing habits?’
Where does the pause come in during the breath cycle and is the pause a good or bad breathing habit to have?
Join me this week for this episode of Truth & Dare to:
- Experience a guided breath awareness meditation and witness your own breathing habits
- The difference between holding the breath & the pause
- Benefits of The Pause in Between
- Learn what parts of you do your breathing habits influence either negatively or positively
- How to make a change to your breathing habits
- Witnessing & participating in your breath cycle as the simplest form of change
Change is a constant – from the transition of inhale to exhale to morning to night to aging to major life changes – change is a constant.
How do you navigate more easily and with more peace?
What would it look and feel like for you to manifest more power and prosperity and co-create with change?
If this resonates with you, please join me on my free masterclass series: Transitions & Transformation: Manifest Peace, Power, and Prosperity on The Path of Change CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND RESERVE YOUR SPACE for the remaining 2 episodes in December and January. Discover how to flow with change instead of resist and suffer. We’ll bring new light and possibility together.