How well do you know yourself?
You know the song from the movie ‘King and I’ that Julie Andrews sings –
‘Getting to know you
Getting to know all about you
Getting to like you
Getting to hope you like me’
What if you thought of these lyrics about you deepening your relationship with yourself?
Going into 2020 what would it be like to be your own best friend?
To stand up for your truth and values?
To know your definite ‘YES’ and ‘NO’.
To feel more peace of mind because you were completely honest with yourself about what is actually not working for you in your life and committing to shifting that habit or person out of your life.
To love yourself more (I know this can be tough and what does it mean anyway).
Join me this week for this episode of Truth & Dare to:
- Clarify what it really means to know yourself more deeply
- An easier way to say ‘NO’ (which is saying ‘YES’ to YOU)
- Engage with how you can take care of you during the holidays with more self love and actually have more fun being with others and sharing too
- Hear about 2 book recommendations that are powerful reads related to your personal power – 1 memoir & 1 growth to get to know yourself better.
- Discover a new game to get to know you and others better whether at a holiday gathering or any time of year
An invitation to join me in my free FB online women’s sanctuary, for our RETREAT YOURSELF HOLIDAY CHALLENGE to love on yourself more and have more joy to share with others.
These 2 books are profoundly powerful as we are talking about understanding your personal power and unpacking any baggage that is distracting you from being empowered.
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Choice: Embrace the Possible by Dr. Edith Eva Eger