Do you have thought patterns that hold you back from doing things you know you’re meant to do in your life?
You know – those thoughts like –
‘What if I commit to this and don’t like it?’
‘What if I fail?” Or even ‘What if it’s a smashing success?’
These are some vulnerable thought patterns that rolled around in my guest’s head as she was launching her big vision of serving other ambitious women in business. Tracy Harris, the digital CEO of Mums with Hustle, helps moms grow & scale their businesses without compromising on family time, personal freedom, and their joy. She is a podcast Queen, IG expert, pioneer, rule breaker, wife, and Founder of the Social Method Society.
We had a heart opening conversation on this episode and after we were done, Tracy posted a video on her IG story that this was the most vulnerable interview she had ever done. And to that I say – well done Tracy for being a pioneer in your life and leading the way for other women to be themselves and let go of whatever may be stopping them from taking risks in their life and business.
This episode is both light and fun plus deep and vulnerable. You’ll take something away that resonates with you I am certain.
In this episode:
- What prompted Tracy to let her career go as an executive primary teacher with a masters and take steps toward her big vision AND..
- Her big vision and how that has come to life step by step (sometimes scary & still choosing to move forward)
- What drove her big vision that was unshakable
- How your internal and/or external risks may be paralyzing you in fear from living your most powerful, loving life
- Tracy’s paradigm shift from perfectionism to ’70% done is better than 100% perfect’ and how you can make the shift
Tracy Harris is the CEO of the Mums With Hustle online community and education platform for mums in business, creator of the online Instagram course, Hashtag Hustle, and Founder of the online marketing academy, The Social Method Society. She is fiercely dedicated to supporting big-hearted women wanting to design their life first and business second – by harnessing the superpower of Instagram as part of a complete digital strategy. One that aligns with who they are at their core and one that sees them creating their own version of success.
You can connect with Tracy here:
And Definitely check out her podcast and find her on IG at @mumswithhustle