What does ‘wellbeing’ mean to you?
What are you committed to ‘BEing’ in your life?
Do you get sidetracked by circumstances?
What are possible ways you sabotage your ‘wellbeing’?
Another month in shelter in place and the self inquiry continues. How do you want to move forward?
Are you asking yourself these questions or has fear or lethargy taken over and you’re done?
In this week’s episode, we’ll talk about:
- What is ‘wellbeing’ & how do you define it for your life
- What do you love that makes you feel happy?
- Design your wellBEing plan with these 5 facets – they’re not what you think they might be
- How will you move forward once shelter in place is over
Definitely check out the documentary Happy – here’s the trailer to take a look: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZ1LutLRRY
Are you ready to work with me, here are ways to connect:
- Peace Seekers
- Schedule a call
- Awareness Collective waitlist
- Candlelit Yin Yoga
- Follow me on IG @camdenhoch and Facebook