I love February! It’s LOVE month (and yes, I believe every month, every day is LOVE Month). One of my friends has deemed me the Diplomat of Peace and Love and I fully accepted his gift of this role.
In honor of this month, I decided to have guests on the show who stand for LOVE, who walk their talk, and whose companies hold and practice LOVE as a core value.
In this week’s episode, Lisa Rueff is sharing her LOVE Truths. Lisa is the Founder of Collective Hearts, the culmination of her many experiences and passions – creating iconic designs, bringing a heart-centered community together with events and gatherings, guiding humanitarian retreats, and radiating love and kindness in all that she does. Her magnetic energy is both inspiring and contagious.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @camdenhoch.
Join our conversation and you’ll hear:
- How Lisa leads life from her heart, creating her company’s mission from this soul centered, visionary space
- About her work with Michael Franti and the Do It For The Love Foundation plus her with Richard Branson and Virgin Unite
- How her parents encouraged her role as a humanitarian and how her Dad contributes in his own beautiful way in his home town neighborhood. You’ll smile so big when you see how he shares the LOVE : )
- How her board game “Sparked” went from idea to real life product and all she experienced in the creation process (even visionaries have self doubt stories that pop up)
- Lisa’s next Dares for herself and Collective Hearts
You can learn more about Lisa and contact her at www.collectivehearts.co
We are happy to share this gift with you – For the month of February 2019, use the promo code CamdenLOVE and receive a savings on her iconic designs and “Sparked” and help us spread love worldwide!